If you would like to use your insurance benefits, please call the number on the back of your insurance card to ask about your plan.
To verify the benefits your plan offers, call the number on the back of your card and ask the representative the following:
- What are my benefits for nutrition counseling?
- Is there a limit to the number of visits?
- Does it matter why I’m going? Some insurance plans have restrictions, you may want to ask about the specific reason you are coming.
In-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Moda, United Health Care, Tricare, and Medicare Part B.
Serving clients who live in Oregon, as well as Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Food Allergies or Food Intolerances
- IBS / IBD
- Diverticulitis / Diverticulosis
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome